Challenge #10

Hello there! It is time for the last challenge #10.

And my final challenge is called "Find 5 penpals and learn as much information as possible about them"

This challenge was supposed to be the most difficult.
But when I set about fulfilling it, I did not experience any difficulties and, most importantly, no fear.

Is it a success?
Yes of course.

So, I’ll tell you how it was.
Firstly, I registered on the InterPals platform

InterPals is a friendly community of over 5 million friends, language learners, travelers and penpals.

After about 2 days, I met Michelle. She is from Melbourne. She is currently studying as a video game designer. And she loves sweets just like me.

Then I met Veris. He lives in Madrid. He raps and dances well. You won't get bored with him, he can always cheer you up. He is also a very handsome and sweet guy.

Next was Pauline. She lives in Poland, but is fluent in English. She is humble. We have different interests with her. She likes to watch anime, but I do not. She likes to sleep a lot, but I do not. Therefore, our communication was not long.

I also met Alfred, he is from Dusseldorf. And Jonathan. He is from London.
That's all I could find out about them, because they were very rarely online.

This challenge did not cause me feelings of anxiety or fear. But it caused a bunch of positive emotions !!! I have penpals. It's great!


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"