Hello! It`s me....

So, I`ll try...
I`m Alina. And I like coffee :))))) I drink it everywhere and every day. Because I think it give me strong and I feel alive.
I study at the Faculty of Foreign Languages in the 4th year, and I will be a teacher.
Now at the 8th semester we have a new discipline "Public speech". For me it is a very needable course. It is like help of God 😍
Why?????
You may to see it in the end of the text....
Okey, I tell you what it is....
It was the first lesson of "Public Speech" and teacher asked us to tell about events from our previous year. The First problem was "I have nothing interesting of my life.." and the Second was the request of teacher to record our events on phone to watch them later and make a conclusion.

And now I try to do this.
Firstly, I have to admit that I put this off, because I know that it`s awful(((((
But I could not imagine that it`s tooooo much awful, I want to say nasty somehow...
Okey, start with the cons ((because they are obvious):
I constantly look in the notebook to read the text, although I know perfectly well what is written there and I know what to say, because I myself wrote this text ...
My hands are sweating, so I constantly rub them. (I'm nervous)
I constantly utter the sound "eeeаааа" but in my daily life I don’t have such a habit.
Pros? What to say in the pros?
They are hard to find (because they are absent)
Maybe I'm smiling and answering questions, is it pros???
(Honestly?? NOOOOO!!!)

But it is me, and I like myself for who I`m. And I will work on it! I promise you!!! But firstly I promise myself....

Комментарии

  1. Hello, Alina! I'm glad that you've started a blog! Sharing your progress in public speaking, you can support lots of people who want to develop in this sphere too! Thank you for this!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"