It's time for challenges!

Digital Marketing Challenges Small Companies Have to Face ...
Hello everybody! How are you going? What do you do on a quarantine time? Share with me, I really need it, believe me :)

So, today I have some tasks of Public Speaking. And the first is to create 10 challanges to change my strong musts and to overcome my fears. I should to put the list in order, starting with the easiest behaviours through to the hardest. 

We have 12 examples in our book.
So here are some examples of how to change your strong musts: 

1. Initiate a one-on-one conversation with your teacher/superior about something inconsequential. 
2. Speak up in a small meeting at work/ University (2 or 3 people). 
3. Ring a wrong number on purpose and say "I'm sorry, I seem to have dialled the wrong number"
4. Ask for change in a shop. 
5. Initiate a one-on-one conversation with your teacher/superior asking for feedback on your performance.
6. Ask for change in a shop which has a sign “No change given." 
7. Initiate a one-on-one conversation that you’ve been putting off. 
8. Speak up in a slightly larger meeting at work/ University. 
9. Go on a holiday alone. 
10. Initiate a one-on-one conversation with your teacher to explain an idea that you have about how processes could be improved at the lesson. 
11. Go to a social event with a friend and initiate a conversation with one person you don't know. 
12. Go to a social event without a friend and initiate a conversation must with one person you don’t know. 

And here is my own challlenges 
  1. Go out into the front porch and say to a passing pedestrian: "I wish you good Health and have a good day!"
  2. Call any company and ask questions about different topics
  3. Go to the neighbors and get to know them better
  4. Go to the pharmacy and beg them to sell gloves and mask for protection
  5. Go to the balcony and read a couple of articles from my blog
  6. Call a taxi and apologize for a fake call to a taxi driver
  7. Record a video with a recipe for any dish and share it on a social network (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Tik-Tok)
  8. Order food delivery and chat with the courier about different topics
  9. Conduct a live broadcast on Instagram.
  10. Find 5 penpals and learn as much information as possible about them.
All of them are important for me and I promise to do these challenges but some of them are really hard for me to do, but I'll try to do all of my best! 
8 Pivotal HR challenges faced by startups - Freshteam Blog

Комментарии

  1. Alina, I love your set of challenges! You took it creatively! I'm sure, you'll sail through these challenges and gain great experience of leaving your comfort zone!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"