Challenge #2

Good evening everybody!

В Пермском крае отмечается прирост населения

I am still quarantined and in our region the number of infected people is growing every day. I am sad...I belive that one day, everything will return into place...but I am not sure.

To get back my youth I would do anything in the world  except take exercise, get up early or be respectable. – Oscar Wilde (1854–1900)
Okey, so it's quotation is fully describes me.....today I've done the 2d challenge and I want to share it with you.

The 2d challenge was sound like that "Call any company and ask questions about different topics"


I used the app in my phone, that called 2GIS. I chosed the company ( in a rather haphazard way) and dialed the number.
I heard a pleasant male voice from the other end of the wire.
And then perspiration sprang to my forehead, I was very nervous and tightly squeezed the phone and so ... I opened my mouth and asked a question about their mode of operation in quarantine. I was kindly answered. Then I asked the man if he has a cat ... and I started talking about my kitten. He was silent. Then he asked, “Can I help you with anything else?” I said yes...
And I asked, "What is your favorite dish?" Unfortunately, the man hung up.

I want to say that I felt relieved and I had a desire to call somewhere else! And I called some restaurants, where the administrators (they were girls) talked very nicely with me! We had a good conversation and, of course, I ordered some food for me and my boyfriend. It was a good experience, I may say! So, I did one more challenge and I think that I am in a right way!

Общегородской конкурс переводов для школьников 5-11 классов ...

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"