PHYSIOLOGICAL REACTIONS TO STRESS OR FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING

The next task is based on PHYSIOLOGICAL REACTIONS TO STRESS OR FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING. And I should to learn the material in our book and choose the physiological reaction that is most characteristic for me.

It was difficult to choose one of the reactions...because most of them are characteristics for me.
So, I decided that this reaction more suits me.

If you'll rewatch video with my perfomances that I presented later, you may see that I always rub my hands. Why?
Because the blood pressure is elevated. The body begin sweating in order not to overheat. The sweat will appear in all the normal places, as well as on the palms of your cold hands, leaving them with that more clammy feeling. I often feel myself head over heels wet and it is awful and nasty.

Useful tips to overcome stage fright

Комментарии

  1. Thank you for being honest in this post! My palms sweat from fear too, so I understand your feelings when you give a public speech.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"