Challenge #9

Hello, my readers!!!!
Our course of Oral Speech comes to an end...and it is the last challenge...I'm sad. And you?

I'll try to lift your spirits. Because my last challenge was interesting...it was fail, but it was great experience. And I promise right now that I will definitely achieve the result that I expected from this challenge.

So, my last challenge wad called "Conduct a live broadcast on Instagram"

Strategies for Life Success | Better Living Choice(s)

But I want to begin with the quote by Richard Branson
“Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.”

This quote motivates me to complete my goals despite the setbacks.

So it was this time.
My challenge seems to be simple, but it’s not at all.
Conducting a live broadcast successfully with a large number of viewers is difficult.
At first I thought that I just start the broadcast and I will wait for my friends and acquaintances to connect and we will chat. But after 30 minutes 5 people went in, who after about 5 minutes left the broadcast.
It was a shame.
I realized that I won’t talk to myself, I’m not crazy.
And I completed the broadcast and with a sad mood went to do other things.
But this thought haunted me. Then I began to think how to interest people.

So there were a lot of ideas in my head. But I chose the simplest.
To begin with, a couple of days before the broadcast, I reminded friends on Instagram that 13. 06. there will be a live broadcast on the topic “Coronavirus true or false” (Yes, yes, this is the most discussed topic now), then I did some research and gathered some facts from the Internet. And then came the hour of live broadcast and "Hurray! SUCCESS!"
The live broadcast was very interesting and invigorating, I may say. There were about 50 viewers! And you know what is most important? The most important thing is that I was inspired and I want to carry out more such broadcasts.
The fear is gone. I have succeeded. That's all! 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"