Challenge #8

Hello everybody! It's time to the Challenge #8!!!!
Embrace every challenge that comes your way in Life – Tekedia
So, it called "Order food delivery and chat with the courier about different topics". How it was?

The other day I found the great quotation:

«Success is the child of audacity» by Benjamin Disraeli
With each new challenge it becomes easier for me to overcome them. I no longer think: is it worth to do it? what will happen if? and etc.
I just do it.
And so it happened this time.
But today the story will be told by the story participant (the courier)

"I am a courier. And this is another delivery of the day. Thank God I don’t have to go so far.
So when I arrived, a friendly girl met me and invited me into the house. She seemed to jump from happiness when she saw me. And she exclaimed: "Oh miracle! You are a girl!" That was weird.
After she paid, she suddenly asked me a question: "Tell me about the restaurant you work in, please?"
It seemed to me veeery strange. Maybe she just has no one to talk to?
After a while, we talked about different topics. It was not a long conversation, because I had many more orders. But we managed to talk on such topics as: favorite food, favorite job, salary, current situation in the world (coronavirus). It was a wonderful.
I thanked her for the order and left her house in a good mood for continuating work! Thanks her for this."

Frankly speaking, it was easy for me. I don’t know, maybe the person was talkative and easy to talk to.

But no.
I know.
I have overcome many fears and I am on the right way. I proud myself!

And remember :
«The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence». (Confucius)

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"