I swear...swear...swear...!!!

NETIQUETTE RULES****

The freedom of a person ends where the freedom of another person starts (c).


  In addition to my previous post I would like to enumerate the netiquette rules we discussed with my groupmates in order to make it official for us, fix it and be more responsible for our actions, feel more comfortable in our blogs.


I (solemnly) promise:


1)To respect people’s privacy (not to post private content or share links to blogs without permission)

2)To post suitable and helpful information 

3)To varify facts before posting, check grammar and spelling

5)To answer questions promptly

4)Not to start or continue an argument

5)Not to express offensive opinions/use inappropriate words or jokes 

6)Not to use other people's content as my own

7)Not to exclude people without a real reason

8)To be honest and forgiving 

Remember that we are here to support each other and show approval!

****Repost from Polina's blog!

Комментарии

  1. A very interesting list of rules. I also wrote a post about the rules of behavior in social networks. And I'm very happy that most of our rules are the same!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"