Social Psyсhology 4

Hello, readers! I have some bad news....
Now a nightmare is happening in the world.......I may say.
A new virus "is walking" in many countries. This is - Coronavirus, which was formed in China.

Now he has reached Russia, including Novosibirsk. We already have 4 infected.
My university was transferred to distance learning.
But I am not upset. I am positive!
And I continue the course of Social Psychology. 4 module passed. It was based on the Self-Concept!

In this module I found a lot of interesting information and I may say, I clear understand this theme.
Here is my result:

I recommend you to watch and to learn this module because the information is useful for our development!


Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"