Motivation

In module 4 there was an interview with expert. It was about Motivation. I've got some new information about it.
And want to analyze my three previous performances in this point of view.

The interview was about high and low motivation!
European researcher Bernard Weiner in the 1970s found that people with high motivation tend to explain the results of their activities, both successes and failures with their own efforts.

A person with a high motivation, if he did something good, he says: "I'm done, I tried hard."
If it doesn’t work out, he says: "So I have not put in enough effort."

People with low motivation tend to explain the results of their activities with external factors.
They tend to explain failure simply by that which is unlucky, and they tend to explain success by external, uncontrolled factors, for example, circumstances have developed successfully. That is, the strength of our motivation depends on what we attribute the results of our activities to.

Based on this information, I am a highly motivated person. I'm an optimist.
Describing my perfomances, whether success or failure, I tend more to my own efforts. It happen not only about perfomances, but also in my everyday life.
What about you?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"