Social Psychology 5

Good day, my friends! I'm still quarantined at home. Yeees, I choose the way of sitting at home not to get infected. Nothing much has changed, I still drink coffee every day.  


5th week of Social Psychology has passed, and we've a new theme. It was about Emotions and Feelings. The theme was  interesting and there were as many new terms for me....as information. Because I am a very emotional person. Therefore I was interested to know more about it. 

And I think I understood the information very well, here's my result:




Комментарии

  1. Hello, Alina! Well-done! I find the fifth week of the course very valuable and suitable for me, too. Thank you for the post :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"