SPEECH SELF-EVALUATION FORM


Max. points
My points

Topic selection
15

1.
Is the purpose of the presentation clear?
5

2.
Is this an appropriate topic and handling of the topic for the audience?
5

3.
Is the presentation appropriate for the assignment? (Meets time limits, covers
the appropriate material, etc.)
5


Audience adaptation
10

1.
What tone am I using in the presentation?
5

2.
Who is my target audience? What am I doing to target them?
5


Outline
5

1.
Follows correct guidelines
5

2.
Easy to follow
3

3.
Followed in speech
2


Introduction
20

1.
Attention getter: do I really pull the audience in?
5

2.
Introduce topic: do I make the topic clear, give background information?
5

3.
Establish credibility/goodwill: do I let the audience know why I chose the topic?
5

4.
Central idea/Preview: do I outline the main parts of the speech in one clear sentence?
5


Body
25

1.
Main point statements: do I have a sentence at the beginning of each main point that clearly explains what that section of the presentation will cover?
5

2.
Is my presentation clearly organized and easy to follow? Could someone easily take notes based on the presentation?
5

3.
Do I cite sources in my presentation? Are my sources considered credible?
5

4.
Is the topic well explained?
5

5.
Do I have transitions between all of the main sections of my speech?
5


Delivery
22

1.
Did I maintain quality eye contact with my audience?
2

2.
Did I have vocal variety (didn't sound monotone)?
2

3.
Did I have controlled and beneficial movement (legs, hand gestures, facial expressions)?
2

4.
Did I have too many vocal fillers ("urn", "uh", "like", etc.)?
2

5.
Did it seem like I had practiced the speech?
2

6.
Did I have good posture? Appear confident?
2

7.
Did I pronounce words correctly? Use proper grammar?
2

8.
Did I have the right choices for my appearance? Will it add to my credibility?
2

9.
Did I seem enthusiastic?
2

10.
Did I sound conversational (rather than reading or just "saying my lines")?
2

11.
Was I within the time limits allowed for this presentation?
2


Conclusion
15

1.
How effective was the conclusion?
5

2.
Were all the steps followed?(Summary, action, Emotional appeal)
5

3.
Do I have a clear summary of the speech?
5


What Were My 3 Main Weaknesses?


1.



2.



3.




What Were My 3 Main Strengths?


1.



2.



3.





Total points:

Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"