Social Psychology 2





Hello, my readers! How are you doing?

So, today I studied Module 2 from the course, and watched 8 video-lectures. It was soooo interesting and informative, because it was absolutely new information for me in comparison with previous lectures. And I may say that it was difficult a little bit to test my knowleges.
Here is my result:


9 out of 15, I don't think that it is good! And I would like to do it one more time to improve my result or I would like to see the right answers, but I have no opportunity to do this! What's a pity! 
I look forward to the next module! What about you?

Комментарии

  1. Nice to see you here! For me the second week was hard too. The lectures were really complicated and demanded high attention. Don't be upset with the result, you're still a great blogger! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"