Challenge #6

Hello everybody!!! It is time for challenge #6!!! I'm in a good mood. But we are still on distance learning and it depresses. So, let's forget the bad stuff and start a new challenge! It called:

"Call a taxi and apologize for a fake call to a taxi driver"

Taxis in Berlin | visitBerlin.de

Have you ever lied for the sake of kindness? I know one a qoute:
"- I never lie for the sake of kindness, he murmured, smiling. - One of my many flaws"
These words belong to Lisa Kleypas, she is one of the best-selling American author of historical and contemporary romance novels.

Do you agree with that? Early, I thought that I would never lie, even for the kindness..
But over time, life makes it clear that lying for kindness can sometimes help. As, for example, in my case.
So, I gained strength, thought that I would speak to a taxi driver. Then I doubted again: "Is it necessary?" I take myself up sharply. And finally, I called a taxi.
The driver was a man.
I dressed up. Do you know what was the main thing in clothes? It was as covered as possible. I put on a sweatshirt with a hood, black sunglasses and black protective mask.
I looked very strange. Imagine only.
Okay, the driver has arrived.
I went outside. I went to the car. I took a deep breath. I got into the car and immediately said, "Sorry, I won’t go. So, It happened. I am so sorry!"
I left him money for the trip, about 200 rubles. (Because it would not be good to leave a taxi driver without money, because it is his work for which I have to pay)
I got out of the car and ran home. Quickly. Very quickly.
As soon as I walked into the porch I screamed "yeah"
I screamed with joy.

I did it. I proud of myself! Do you proud of me? :) 😂
To lie for the sake of kindness is possible, but if you can to do something without a lie...please, do it.
And. please. remember:
For the sake of peace one may lie, but peace itself should never ...

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"