Social Psychology 13

Социализация: как стать человеком | Madan

The Module 13 was about I-social formation and about socialization in general. I believe, this information is very relevant nowadays and therefore is very useful for everyone. But we had no test this time. Because....
.
.
.
.
.
.
This Module was the last in the course of Social Psychology. I really like the course! And I want to express my gratitude to the organizers, and Professor of Social Sciences Gulevich Olga Alexandrovna. Thank you for the really useful information that will help me in the community. And, of course, thanks my teacher for giving this platform. Because now we can to gain some knowledge online. It is a great!!!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"

It's time for challenges!

Анкета "Ваш уровень ораторского мастерства"