Welcome! I like coffee and try to overcome the language barrier :) Join and do it with me! I`ll hope you find some interesting posts!
Social Psychology 11
Получить ссылку
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Электронная почта
Другие приложения
-
It's the 11th week of Social Psychology! And today I received answers to the questions: "How does collective behaviour arise? Is social psychology universal?"
So, what’s the secret to being the perfect speaker? Talent or skill? A lot of debate about this! As for me, some of it, undoubtedly, comes back to natural talent. But practice can make you better. Our teacher asked us to create own perfect speaker. I think it is some kind of interpretation of us in the near future....NO! I believe it is! :)) Let's start! 1. A successful speaker knows the material very well. This includes: The right choice of topic of speech; Understanding and additional study of the topic; Ability to focus on the main idea of speech; Logical organization of thoughts. Knowing the material well, a successful speaker can also clearly convey it to the audience 2. A successful speaker backs up his words with evidence Evidence may include: Facts; Statistics; Quotes; Life Stories. To best convey them to the audience, masters of oratory use visibility: photos, videos, graphs and charts. Authentic speakers open up and shar...
Hello everybody! How are you going? What do you do on a quarantine time? Share with me, I really need it, believe me :) So, today I have some tasks of Public Speaking. And the first is to create 10 challanges to change my strong musts and to overcome my fears. I should to put the list in order, starting with the easiest behaviours through to the hardest. We have 12 examples in our book. So here are some examples of how to change your strong musts: 1. Initiate a one-on-one conversation with your teacher/superior about something inconsequential. 2. Speak up in a small meeting at work/ University (2 or 3 people). 3. Ring a wrong number on purpose and say "I'm sorry, I seem to have dialled the wrong number" 4. Ask for change in a shop. 5. Initiate a one-on-one conversation with your teacher/superior asking for feedback on your performance. 6. Ask for change in a shop which has a sign “No change given." 7. Initiate a one-on-on...
Netiquette rules - is concerned with the "proper" way to communicate in an online enviroment. GOLDEN RULE: "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you!" 1. REMEMBER THE HUMAN Remember, your written words are read by real people, all deserving of respectful communication. Before you press "send" or "submit," ask yourself, "Would I be okay with this if someone else had written it? 2. ADHERE TO THE SAME STANDART OF BEHAVIOUR ONLINE THAT YOU FOLLOW IN REAL LIFE. While it can be argued that standards of behavior may be different in the virtual world, they certainly should not be lower. You should do your best to act within the laws and ethical manners of society whenever you inhabit "cyberspace." Would you behave rudely to someone face-to-face? On most occasions, no. Neither should you behave this way in the virtual world. 3. KNOW WHERE YOU ARE IN CYBERSPACE. Depending on where you are in th...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий